Over 600 entrants and just 6 young winners chosen... The Voix Nouvelles contest organised by the Centre Français de Promotion Lyrique (CFPL) with all opera houses is the largest French-speaking singing contest. We support it to detect young talent and support their professional development.
After a magnificent final on the Opéra Comique stage, presented by Natalie Dessay, the jury gave its verdict:
- 1st prize, Hélène Carpentier
- 2nd prize, Angélique Boudeville
- 3rd prize, Eva Zaïcik
- 4th prize, Anas Séguin
- 5th prize, Caroline Jestaedt
- 6th prize, Kévin Amiel
- Prize for best interpretation of French repertoire for Hélène Carpentier
- Swiss opera prize for Angélique Boudeville
- Audience prize for Angélique Boudeville
There were 12 finalists: Hélène Carpentier, Anas Seguin, Eléonore Pancrazi, Angélique Boudeville, Eva Zaïcik, Emma Posman, Ambroisine Bré, Gilen Goicoechea, Kamil Ben Hsaïn Lachiri, Maxime Melnik, Caroline Jestaedt and Kévin Amiel.
The final recorded on February 10 at the Opéra Comique